Wednesday 10 March 2010

Garf back in the water

Well, after a year off I've decided it's time to get back in the water. I can't say I've enjoyed my forced sabbatical, but I've had a lot of private stuff to sort out, and now things are in a much better place for me. As far as diving goes, the kit has all been checked, and maintained where necessary. the cylinders have all been put in for testing and O2 cleaning. all that's left is the skills, which have inevitably become tired.

to remedy this I've signed up for a local club at a dirt cheap price just to use their pool each week. The first cold water session is in wraysbury next week. I've got a few trips planned for the year and possibly something big happening in June, but I'll keep that one quiet until I know for sure. Whatever happens, I'm glad to be becoming a fully paid up member of the team again.

G